By targeting specific muscles on the face, the Botox® injection blocks signals transmitted from the nerves to the muscles. Because these signals are blocked, your face muscles won’t respond the same way to normal reactions, such as frowning, therefore preventing lines from forming.
Injections typically don’t take longer than 5 minutes, and are done without the use of anesthetics. You’ll notice the full effect 7-14 days after your injection.
Note: Avoid rubbing the site of your injection as to not spread the Botox®.
Glabella lines ("11" between the eyebrows)
This easy, pain-free fix is popular for a reason. Whether you’re preventing wrinkles or wanting them to go away, Botox® generally works for everyone.
What makes it
- Great track record for success
- Injections take no more than 5 minutes
- See near-immediate results
- Results are short-term, lasting from 3-6 months
- Can cause loss of facial expressions
- Side effects can include bruising, swelling, possible asymmetry, and headaches
with this treatment
Let’s get you started with a no-pressure consultation.